UPSC conducts the CDSE twice a year and it is said that cracking UPSC’s exam is a tough job. But we at Innovative Future Academy provide the best coaching for CDSE in Chandigarh. Our experienced faculty teach aspirants in a pre-defined exam-oriented approach and guide aspirant during the course, but there are few important points which an aspirant should keep in mind before going out for CDSE exam. We give the best CDSE Exam Coaching in Chandigarh.
Following are the important points :
- Delaying will delay your rank: CDSE is not an exam where you can study up overnight and give the exam the next day, to score fairly good marks. The syllabus for CDSE is vast, and that is why you need time to prepare for the same. SO do not procrastinate and delay to start your preparations, if there is any time right to start the preparations it’s now. Start well in advance and make a plan as to how you are going to prepare for the CDS exam, stick to your plan till the end. Most of the candidates who are good enough to clear the CDS exam never realize the importance of time, at the last minute they miss out on revising topics that are very important for the CDS exam, which leads to sure-shot failure. So always try to kick start your CDs exam preparation as soon as you can.
- Score via English: English questions are pretty much easy and straight, so they give a good chance of scoring in CDSE. There are books which will help you in improving and preparing for English, one of them is Pearson’s.
- Current affairs bag direct marks: Yes, in the general awareness paper, very few questions are there which are direct, otherwise others will be based on either assertion, reasoning or paragraphs will be given from which questions will be asked. The direct questions are majorly from the current affairs portion.
- Clear your base: Some direct other questions are basics from chemistry, physics, and geography. So if you know the basics of these subjects, you can surely answer these, and fetch marks. Direct questions are always a better way to go because either you know the answer or you don’t. If you can answer them, you score marks and save time.
- Solved papers are a boon for history: The portion for history is the most typical to prepare. The being its vast and lengthy scope. While for people who like history it’s easy to remember and read, for those of us who can’t read a book and want nutshells, it can be difficult. This is where solved papers come to the rescue. Of course, history can’t change, so if you read up three-four years of solved paper, you can cover up a great deal. Refer to previous question papers of the CDS exam; this method of preparation is followed by many successful candidates for many years. So always solve 10-15 previous question papers and find out where you are lacking, focus on topics which you are sure about and you will succeed without any doubt.
- Consider various preparation sources like books, e-books, online preparation, online groups, blogs, etc. This will make your preparation rock solid and you will also discover things that you are not aware of while preparing with the single source. To extend your horizon to discover more things related to CDS exam preparation, you never know what advantage you will get by preparing with all other sources.
We are sure of success if an aspirant keeps these points in mind and takes guidance from our faculty at Innovative Future Academy which provides the best coaching for CDSE in Chandigarh. Contact us to know more about CDSE Exam Coaching in Chandigarh.